Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Interactive Card Workshop Card #4


Card # 4 is made using the Moon Doggie paper pack and the Extreme Happiness stamp set. The colors are cranberry, pansy purple and honey. This card design is from my downline Laura Mollet.
The picture on the top is the front of the card and the one on the bottom is the inside.
Join us for a fun time making 5 interactive cards on July 11 at 10 AM. This will include a stair step card, flower pot card, tunnel card, stand alone pop up card and this cute pop up card. Cost: $20.00. Check back next week to view the last card we will be making or you may view them on my website http://www.cre8nmemories.myctmh.com/. RSVP by July 4

2 comments:

Colleen said...

I suppose I'll just have to buy this set as well. NEVER can have too many flowers! Just beautiful!

sandyh50 said...

I love this popup card! Thanks for sharing!