Thursday, October 1, 2015

Sorry to Announce

Having a Family Emergency
Due to an unexpected family emergency I will be absent from my blog for a bit. My Mother is currently in the Hospital with a very serious illness. She live in northern California and I am in southern California. I don't fly so it will take me some time to get to Sacramento and once there I don't know how long I will need to be there. I will post on my blog when I get back and things have settled down. All prayers for my Mother and our family are greatly appreciated. Thank you so much and I look forward to be back posting soon.

All October Workshops will be postponed until further notice. You can view the workshops on the tabs at the top of my blog. Be sure to let me know your intentions by October 5th so all supplies can be ordered. Thank you for your continued support as we all craft and share together. Hope to be back soon.
 Jody

4 comments:

Amy Moore said...

Prayers to you and your mom Jody. Hope she gets better soon!

LeaAnn said...

So sorry to hear this news Jody. I will be praying safe travels for you, and strength and healing for your Mom. May peace be with you.

Casandra Bennett said...

Hi Jody. I hope your mom will be all right. Take care, and best wishes for speedy recovery.

Tarina said...

Dear Jody - I am so sorry to hear about your sweet Mother. Your family will be added to our prayers. Travel safe.