Monday, October 13, 2014

Take the Tour

With the Creative Bloggers
It was such a surprise to be nominated by my blog buddy Amy Moore
as a Creative Blogger for this fun chain of  blog hop tours.
 If you don't know Amy and her Art from the Heart you have been
missing out. Be sure to visit her blog  and share the love.

Each Monday a creative blogger will answer 4 questions about their
personal creative journey and nominate the next person on the tour.
If you have missed this tour I will backtrack my leg of the tour at the end of my post.

Now here are my answers to the 4 questions:

What am I currently working on?

I’m currently working on two upcoming events. The first is my Art Philosophy Demo with the October Stamp of the Month and the fun gift containers in Art Philosophy that coordinate with the tags in the SOTM. Second is my upcoming Christmas Card Buffet. This is my opportunity to use up my old retired papers and embellishments. Details coming your way soon

Demo French Fry box with October SOTM
Christmas Card Buffet card using retied Christmas paper 



How does my work differ from others in its genre?

Not sure. I really like to blend in and not stick out. I am a CTMH  consultant that likes to create using products that my customers can purchase so my current posts are generally creations using current Idea Book products.


My latest creation using the newest Cricut  cartridge Artfully Sent


Why do I create what I do?

When I gave up sewing paper crafting just came my way. I still like creating with fabric but paper is sooooo much easier. Anything I can make with paper, ink and stamps I all over that.


Paper meets fabric or is it fabric meets paper?

How does my creative process work?

Most of my work is customer centered. I let my customers drive my creative thinking. They tell me what they want and my wheels start turning to create what they are looking for. This works with my fellow consultants as well. When I see all your amazing creations I like to take a little bit of this and a little bit of that and put it together with my own twist. 

A little bit of this: Artfully sent lattice cut sleeve card
A little bit of that: flowers on lattice page 102 current Idea Book.

Now for the next stop on this Creative Blog  Tour I nominate
 the New Jersey Stamping Queen Marie Flayer. She's a designer for
several blogs and has been a winner of many blog challenges. If you want
some amazing inspiration with versatility visit her blog today.

Now that you've got a little insight to my creative process you can visit my other 
amazing creative bloggers on my leg of the tour:

Have an amazing day full of blessings and creativity. 
Be inspired
Share generously
Love always

2 comments:

Amy Moore said...

I enjoyed reading more about you and your creative process. The artwork photo's were a treat too, so lovely as always!

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Congratulations on your Creative Blogger Award--I've been a big fan of your artwork for several years and I'm glad that others appreciate your work also. Great job on this blog post--it was a pleasure reading more about you. And a huge thank you for nominating me for the same recognition.
:) Marie