Thursday, September 25, 2014

Artfully Sent

Swings to the Challenge
At this week's Color My Heart challenge the colors are
Cranberry Sorbet Olive Lagoon Pacifica
Adding these five colors to this Artfully Sent Swing card was truly a challenge. 
This swing card is from page 33 in the Artfully Sent booklet. The smaller 
cut out flowers are cut from the icon button at 7 inches. They are 
designed to fit on the pop up card but they fit the centers of the 
flowers on the swing card just right. And...just to shake it up a bit, 
I didn't want to use the "congrats" part of the card so I used 
the "thanks" card part on page 9 in the booklet.
Now it's your turn to share your creation with us at Color My Heart.

CTMH Supplies:
B&T Duos: Chalk it Up, Evensong(retired)
Cardstock: Cranberry, Lagoon, Sorbet, Olive, Pacifica
Embellishments: Epoxy Bubbles

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Love your swing card! I love the flowers the most! Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart. We love seeing your artwork!

June said...

Color My Heart had an interesting challenge with the colors used in the card. I think you did a great job, Jody, as usual. I like the swing card and am looking forward to picking up my Artfully sent cartridge.

Catherine Nowak said...

What a fun card. I love your twist on the design. I am also looking forward to all the fun creations with Artfully Sent.

Valerie Beechler said...

Great demonstration!! Can't wait to get my cartridge!!!

sarahstone said...

I love that green paper, Jody. This is a very pretty card! Thanks for joining in at Color My Heart!