Monday, April 1, 2013

And the Winners Are

Congratulations 
To the winners of  my March Madness random drawing:

Week 1: Package of Adhesive Springs
Becca Whitham

Week 2: Go for Green Pocket Card
Caroline Bredeson

Week 3: Mustache Candy
Amie Kiger

Week 4: Basket Pattern
Amy Gehring

To claim your prize you can click on the shopping button in the side bar 
and there you will find my e-mail address. Send me your mailing 
address so I can send you your prize. Thank you so 
much for playing along with me during March Madness.


2 comments:

Kigz said...

That cracks me up! Thanks so much, Jody! I will shoot you an email later! :)

canadian_liner said...

Thanks for your kind words on my blog, Jody. I'm a HUGE fan of yours. I'll send you my contact info via email and look forward to trying out the pattern.