Monday, March 18, 2013

March Madness with the Mustache

It's the Milk Mustache
Have fun this week at Heart 2 Heart with Mustache March Madness.
We "Mustache" you to join the fun. We (Must Ask) you to join the fun!
So grab your mustache and play with us at Heart 2 Heart.
Today I've got the milk mustache to go along with my Oreo cookies.
Directions for "Got Milk?" surprise: Cut 2 1/2" box  using Artiste Cricut cartridge booklet page 69 with White Daisy cardstock. Cut 2 1/2" lid for box using For Always paper pack. Cut the frosting for the cupcake on page 69 of Artiste Cricut booklet sizes 1 1/2", 1 1/4", 1", and 3/4" with black cardstock to make the cow print. Randomly attach the frosting shapes to the box to make the cow print. Cut 3/4" bow page 56 Artiste Cricut booklet. Cut 2" tag page 37, 1" mustache page 67, and 1/2" mustache for the milk.

Don't miss out on the Mustache March Madness chances to 
win prizes at Heart 2 Heart this week.

CTMH Supplies:
B&T Duos: For Always
Cardstock: White Daisy, Black
Stamps: Typeface, Perfect Fit-Dad
Ink: Black, Ruby
Embellishments: Black Brad, Baker's Twine
Note: Check back tomorrow for my March Madness prize. You won't want to miss.  

4 comments:

Becca Whitham said...

Okay...you have officially blown my mind! My husband's 50th is coming up soon and the only two things I knew I wanted to do were mustaches and a "5 and 0" theme...where you bring five of one thing and zero of another. My example was five oreos and zero glasses of milk. I am SOOOOO stealing this exact idea as his birthday present.

Kigz said...

How clever is that??? You are amazing! I love how you made the cow print, lol!!!

Brittany M. said...

Absolutely adorable idea for that cookie and milk lover! Loving this idea for cute sleep-over gifts for the kiddos!

Carol Labuski said...

Oh my goodness! How DO you come up with this stuff? Too cute!