Monday, January 21, 2013

Fancy Folds Cards

Are Playing at Heart 2 Heart
Fancy Fold cards can be fun and challenging. I've made my share so 
I was trying to find one that was new to me. I found this 
cascading card Here and it looked different and not to hard. 
Front view of card has a 2.5 X 3.5 card from Originals attached to 
the front and a pull out in the back pocket to send a message.
Side view with the back card pulled out
So let us see your fancy folds at Heart 2 Heart
CTMH Supplies:
B&T Duos: Chantilly(available February 1)
Cardstock: Buttercup, Pear, White Daisy
Ink: Cotton Candy, Buttercup. Ruby
Stamps: Hello Blooms (available February 1)
Embellishments: Chantilly Textiles, Pink Glitter Gems
Pattern: Bow Front from Originals, Cascade Card

2 comments:

Amy said...

Those are fancy folds! Love the new papers and fresh spring colors!

papercraftnut said...

Wow, fabulous folding! The side view really shows the dimension - great job!