Saturday, June 30, 2012

Inspired by #30

Life's a Picnic

 This week's challenge at Inspired By uses an outdoor photo of a picnic table. 
Using the photo below as inspiration I used the blues and yellows from Pemberley and 
the picnic theme for my card. I had to go way back to my 
"woodies" to find the picnic basket stamp. The stamp was called "Summer Picnic."
So what inspires you in this photo? Share with us at Inspired By

CTMH Supplies:
B&T Duos: Pemberley
Cardstock: Kraft, Indian Corn blue, Colonial White
Stamps: Summer Picnic(long retired woody), Campin' Fever
Ink: Cocoa, Sky, Holiday Red, Pear, Bamboo, Buttercup
Embellishments: Seam Binding Ribbon, Bakers Twine, Paradise Flowers, Antique Copper Brads

3 comments:

Laurel said...

This is super cute and such a great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing at Inspired By!

Casandra said...

What a fabulous interpretation of the inspiration photo. I created my card, the other day, but I think it is set to post on Monday. Have a Happy Saturday!

Becca Whitham said...

I used to have that stamp!! I don't do a lot of picnic stuff so I got rid of it years ago, but I love how you used it on this card. So fun to see some oldies but goodies.