Saturday, March 24, 2012

Inspiration Photo at Heart 2 Heart

I've been wanting to make some hot air balloons using buttons so when this
 photo came up at Heart 2 Heart I grabbed my buttons and went to work.

Also, added a little sneak peak of the Dotty for You paper pack
celebrating National Scrapbooking Month.

Picked up the colors Smoothie from the curtain and Lagoon from the trunk
and of course the hot air balloons for my card.
Now what inspires you in this photo. Let us see at Heart 2 Heart.
CTMH Supplies:
B&T Duos: Dotty for You
Cardstock: Smoothie
Stamps: A Garden
Ink: Black
Embellishments: Paradise Flowers, Baker's Twine
How to Book: Wishes: Matchbook
At this time Wishes is available while supplies last. Get yours today.

6 comments:

Lisa Fowler Windsor, CO said...

What a GREAT idea! Love your card!

Carla said...

Your balloons turned out super cute!!! TFS! :)

Joelle H. said...

I really like the colors you chose - I can't wait to dive into that Dotty for You paper! Thanks for sharing with us at H2H!

Haley D. said...

Ooh, those button hot air balloons are adorable! I can tell I'm going to be dotty for the Dotty for You paper too! Thanks for taking the H2H photo challenge!

Lisa said...

omg... these just keep getting cuter and cuter!!! Love the buttons as balloons... never would have thought of it...

Paige Dolecki said...

Your button balloons are just too cute! What a clever idea!

Thanks for sharing with us at Heart2Heart Challenges!

Paige