Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It's a Cherry on the Top Award

Wow! I just received my first blog award. What a special surprise. I'm sure most of you can relate but sometimes I wonder who's out there? What should I post next? It's all soooo much fun to case(copy and share everything) and go blog hopping.
Here are the simple rules for accepting this award:
1. Thank the person who gave it to you.

Thank you Tina so much for this award. I was really surprised. I see that you and I like to visit the same blogs so I am going to try to surprise someone like you surprised me.
Be sure to check out Tina's awesome blog here.

2. Post the award on your blog.
3. Tell everyone three things that you love.

I love the Lord and His grace that showers my life.
I love my gentle sweet and caring husband of 42 years.
I love all that goes with being a grandma.

4. A picture you love.
This is hard because my husband is an awesome photographer and it's really hard to pick just one.
This is just one of my favorite pictures. When my husband was taking the pictures of the Back to School Fashion Show I was complaining about all the noise in the background with the "stuff" on the mantle all around their heads. But when I actually looked at the picture the background is looking over my grandchildren Ashley and Zachary. The background is their Dad who passed away in 2004. This picture reminds me that Gary their Dad is watching over them. Also with "God Bless Our Home" I say Amen!

5. Pass this award on to five blogs you love.
Now, I thought the picture was hard to choose and now I have to choose my favorite blogs. At least I get to pick five. Here are a few of my favorite awesome blogs:






Lisa, Your all inspiring art is gorgeous. Andrea, You are an artist after my own heart. Haley, Thank you for your happy, upbeat encouragement every time you post. Amy, your artwork is definitely from the heart and it always gives me a lift for the day. Helen, thanks for helping me catch up with my scrap booking (love those challenges!) and your outstanding tutorials are fabulous! Thanks Ladies!

3 comments:

Helen Onulak said...

Jody - what a pleasant surprise. Thank you so much for choosing me as an award recipient. Hugs, Helen

Haley D. said...

Wow, Jody! What an honor! I love your blog and your artwork. Thank you so much for being YOU!

Amy said...

I am truly honored that you would pass this award on to me. I am so glad that my artwork has inspired you. I have also enjoyed your blog and all the creativity you show through your posts as well as challenges on H2H. Thanks again Jody!