Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday's Tip

Making A Mini Basket

Cut a 6X6 square. Score at 1 1/2, 3, and 4 1/2. Rotate and score again the same measurements

Cut on all the score lines down to the first score line.

Put adhesive on all 4 sides of one square on each side of the basket.

Fold the basket on the outside score lines. Do not fold the score lines in the center.

Attach each square to the square next to the one with the adhesive.

To finish your basket cut a 3/4" X 6" strip and attach to your basket with brads.
Decorate to coordinate with your theme.

My finished basket will be full of Easter candy soon.
Now, Let me see your baskets. Leave me a comment with your blog showing your basket. I'll be looking forward to seeing yours.

2 comments:

Linda said...

This is so cute and looks easy!

Linda said...

I made one for my DH for valentines day using randon stamped paper and it was too adorable!